PoliHub has all the ingredients for entrepreneurs to grow fast:
- A phygital environment where they can measure themselves against people facing the same challenges
- Mentorship and personalised meetings to set out their business and go-to-market strategies
- To weigh up competitive and strategic situations
- To prepare their business pitches and story-telling presentations
- To develop their organisational side and their fundraising ideas
The pace is regulated through regular meetings to monitor and discuss progress and results achieved in the 6 to 12 months of incubation.
Go to the FAQ section to see the criteria we use to assess projects
What are we looking for
We are looking for technologies that can save the world
Startups with a clear focus on deep tech or high tech, with a significant level of innovation.
Teams that can assemble a strong set of technical and highly specialised skills, and which are determined to make an impact on the world.
The must-haves for your entrepreneurial project
You must have (be) a team of at least two people working full-time on your project, driven by awareness and determination.
You must have an innovative and highly technical solution that can respond to a real and deeply felt need, in a market in rapid growth.
We see thousands of applications that cross our desks, which is why we would like to share some tips with you.
PoliHub Membership Program
- Access to Kleos, a social media platform for all members of the community.
- Entrance to all events organised by PoliHub.
- Full access to all Edu-Bricks learning services.
Smart Working Services
- 2 reserved places in the co-working area for the duration of the programme.
- Access to all basic services included in the standard package.
- Access to additional services listed in the catalogue.
Access to mentorship and consultancy services, which can be programmed specifically to the startup’s needs.